Our Porter Water Bottle Holder is designed specifically to fit the daisy chains on the side of the Porter, however they can be attached to any pack’s daisy chains, straps, or hip belt webbing that is under 2” wide.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Face Mask?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?