The Dyneema®-based fabrics we use to build our packs are 100% waterproof prior to stitching. After being sewn together, we apply waterproof seam tape to ensure optimal weatherproofing, but this does not guarantee a fully waterproof pack. Redundancy is the key to ensuring pack contents remain dry regardless of weather conditions. For that reason, we recommend pairing your pack with our Stuff Sacks and Pods to organize internal contents and create an additional layer of protection.
Articles in this section
- What size Camera Pod works for me?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Face Mask?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?