The Dyneema®-based fabrics we use to build our packs are 100% waterproof prior to stitching. After being sewn together, we apply waterproof seam tape to ensure optimal weatherproofing. Redundancy is the key to ensuring pack contents remain dry regardless of weather conditions. For that reason, we recommend pairing your pack with our Stuff Sacks and Pods to organize internal contents and create an additional layer of protection.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Face Mask?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?