Pods work great for organizing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, but we do not recommend using them to hang your food. If you need a bear bag, we recommend using a Roll-Top Stuff Sack instead.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Can I add a Ski-Mod to an already purchased, complete pack?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Porter and Ice Pack?