Yes. Although our Pods are designed to fit the exact specifications of our 2400, 3400, and 4400 packs, and work most efficiently when used in conjunction with other Hyperlite Mountain Gear products, they are malleable and can be used as a regular stuff sack with other brand’s packs.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Can I add a Ski-Mod to an already purchased, complete pack?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Porter and Ice Pack?