Yes. Although our Pods are designed to fit the exact specifications of our 2400, 3400, and 4400 packs, and work most efficiently when used in conjunction with other Hyperlite Mountain Gear products, they are malleable and can be used as a regular stuff sack with other brand’s packs.
Articles in this section
- What size Camera Pod works for me?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Face Mask?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?