Yes. Our flat tarps are compatible with the Echo I and Echo II inserts. However, the beak for the Echo shelter system is not compatible with the flat tarps.
Articles in this section
- Will my pack fit carry on dimensions?
- Will my bear canister fit in your packs?
- Do your packs have load lifters?
- What’s the best way to store my shelter?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- Can I cook in my HMG tent?
- How do I clean my HMG pack?
- How does the ski-mod carry?
- What are the hip belt adjustment lengths for each torso size?
- Can flat tarps be used with Echo inserts?