Yes. Our Echo II Insert is compatible with both the 8'6" x 8'6" and 8' x 10' Flat Tarp. However, the beak for the Echo II Shelter System is not compatible with Flat Tarps.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Will my bear canister fit in your packs?
- Will my pack fit carry on dimensions?
- Do your packs have load lifters?
- How about those Red Sox, huh?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack or shelter?
- What’s the best way to store my shelter?
- Can I cook in my tent?