Sorry to say this but, no. HMG does not advertise our removable hip belts as functioning well with the Elevate 22. Our removable hip belts have a larger width and if used on the Elevate 22 can cause the pack to wear prematurely. The Elevate 22 was not designed around the removable hip belts for our other packs.
Articles in this section
- Do all HMG removable hip belts work with the Elevate 22?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Are your products warrantied?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?