No. Our packs are designed to carry comfortably without load lifters. This means starting with a properly fitted pack, then taking a thoughtful approach to your equipment, choosing products that achieve multiple tasks in order to reduce your overall pack weight, and evaluating how you pack your gear to ensure optimal weight distribution.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Can I add a Ski-Mod to an already purchased, complete pack?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Porter and Ice Pack?