No. Our packs are designed to carry comfortably without load lifters. This means starting with a properly fitted pack, then taking a thoughtful approach to your equipment, choosing products that achieve multiple tasks in order to reduce your overall pack weight, and evaluating how you pack your gear to ensure optimal weight distribution.
Articles in this section
- What size Camera Pod works for me?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Face Mask?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?