No. Our packs are designed to carry comfortably without load lifters. This means starting with a properly fitted pack, then taking a thoughtful approach to your equipment, choosing products that achieve multiple tasks in order to reduce your overall pack weight, and evaluating how you pack your gear to ensure optimal weight distribution.
Articles in this section
- Do all HMG removable hip belts work with the Elevate 22?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Are your products warrantied?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?