You can store your shelter really any way you like. Just make sure it’s free of any moisture before putting it away for the season. Ideally, find a storage spot that’s dry, with bonus points for being able to regulate the temperature. Dyneema® Composite Fabrics hold their technical integrity extremely well with no loss of strength due to folding or stuffing.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Can I add a Ski-Mod to an already purchased, complete pack?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Porter and Ice Pack?