You can store your shelter really any way you like. Just make sure it’s free of any moisture before putting it away for the season. Ideally, find a storage spot that’s dry, with bonus points for being able to regulate the temperature. Dyneema® Composite Fabrics hold their technical integrity extremely well with no loss of strength due to folding or stuffing.
Articles in this section
- Do all HMG removable hip belts work with the Elevate 22?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Are your products warrantied?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?