You can store your shelter really anyway you like. Dyneema Composite Fabrics hold their technical integrity extremely well and lose none of it due to folding or stuffing unlike Kevlar fibers, which lose about 75% of their strength after about 200 folds. Just make sure it’s dry before putting it away for the season.
Articles in this section
- Will my pack fit carry on dimensions?
- Will my bear canister fit in your packs?
- Do your packs have load lifters?
- What’s the best way to store my shelter?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- Can I cook in my HMG tent?
- How do I clean my HMG pack?
- How does the ski-mod carry?
- What are the hip belt adjustment lengths for each torso size?
- Can flat tarps be used with Echo inserts?