You can store your shelter really any way you like. Just make sure it’s free of any moisture before putting it away for the season. Ideally, you’ll find a storage spot that’s dry, with bonus points for being able to regulate the temperature. Dyneema Composite Fabrics hold their technical integrity extremely well with no loss of strength due to folding or stuffing.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Will my bear canister fit in your packs?
- Will my pack fit carry on dimensions?
- Do your packs have load lifters?
- How about those Red Sox, huh?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack or shelter?
- What’s the best way to store my shelter?
- Can I cook in my tent?