We highly encourage you to cook outside and away from your home away from home. Not just because that baked bean and jerky concoction you claim is delicious will produce a smell in your shelter that will linger for days, but because of the low melting point of the material we use on our shelters and the damage that could come from high heat caused by embers and/or steam from boiling water.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Can I add a Ski-Mod to an already purchased, complete pack?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Porter and Ice Pack?