We highly encourage you to cook outside and away from your home away from home. Not just because that baked bean and jerky concoction you claim is delicious will produce a smell in your shelter that will linger for days, but because of the low melting point of the material we use on our shelters and the damage that could come from high heat caused by embers and/or steam from boiling water.
Articles in this section
- Do all HMG removable hip belts work with the Elevate 22?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Are your products warrantied?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?