We highly encourage you to cook outside and away from your home away from home. Not just because that baked bean and jerky concoction you claim is delicious will produce a smell in your shelter that will linger for days, but because of the low melting point of the material we use on our shelters and the damage that could come from high heat caused by embers and/or steam from boiling water.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Will my bear canister fit in your packs?
- Will my pack fit carry on dimensions?
- Do your packs have load lifters?
- How about those Red Sox, huh?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack or shelter?
- What’s the best way to store my shelter?
- Can I cook in my tent?