We highly encourage you to cook outside and away from your tent. Because of the low melting point of the material we use on our shelters, high heat caused by embers and even steam from boiling water could cause burn holes or melting.
Articles in this section
- Will my pack fit carry on dimensions?
- Will my bear canister fit in your packs?
- Do your packs have load lifters?
- What’s the best way to store my shelter?
- How long are the aluminum stays for each torso size?
- Can I cook in my HMG tent?
- How do I clean my HMG pack?
- How does the ski-mod carry?
- What are the hip belt adjustment lengths for each torso size?
- Can flat tarps be used with Echo inserts?