Carry-on policies vary by carrier and aircraft type. We encourage you to check the dimensions with your airline prior to departure, being mindful of the length of the aluminum stays inside your pack. If you are planning to check your pack, make sure to secure all the external straps to avoid having them catch on airport conveyor belts. While not necessary, some customers prefer to secure their pack in a bag or box prior to check-in.
Articles in this section
- What size Camera Pod works for me?
- Are your packs waterproof?
- What is the difference between the Windrider, Southwest, Junction and NorthRim?
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- What are the hip belt adjustments for each torso size?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear pack, stuff sack, or shelter?
- Can I use Iron-on patches on my pack?
- Do you offer custom modifications to your gear?
- How do I clean my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Face Mask?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?