Carry-on policies vary by carrier and aircraft type. We encourage you to check the dimensions with your airline prior to departure, being mindful of the length of the aluminum stays inside your pack. If you are planning to check your pack, make sure to secure all the external straps to avoid having them catch on airport conveyor belts. While not necessary, some customers prefer to secure their pack in a bag or box prior to check-in.
Articles in this section
- How do I figure out my torso size?
- Does the Porter Water Bottle Holder work with other packs besides the Porter?
- Can I add a Ski-Mod to an already purchased, complete pack?
- Do you offer S-Straps?
- Can I stitch a patch onto my pack?
- Can I use my Pod as a bear bag?
- Will my laptop fit into the Daybreak’s internal sleeve?
- How big is the hydration sleeve on the Windrider, Southwest, and Junction?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Daybreak?
- How big is the internal zipper pocket on the Porter and Ice Pack?